CEM4 User Manual and Example
CEM4: Certifico Machinery Directive Software
First and foremost always check the applicability of the machine to other Directives of the "New Approach" which provide for CE marking:
- Dir 2006/95/EC "Low Voltage" (including)
- Dir 2004/108/EC "Electromagnetic Compatibility" (almost always)
- Other eg ATEX , PED , etc., and import the relevant requirements (see Administration standards), proceed to the Risk Assessment (see Risk Assessment customized ) and bring in the EC Declaration of Conformity.
For each machine, you must specify the following information, in order:
1 . Master Data Company (Manufacturer);
2 . Data of the Project to which the machine (defined for example as a series of models, machine families, orders, etc.);
3 . Technical specifications of the machine.
Through the tree structure of the archive in the main window, the user can work on documents needed to administer the requirements of the Machinery Directive: make a Risk Assessment on RESS of the Machinery Directive Risk Assessment on Technical Regulations/Requirements, draft the EC declaration of conformity, organize the Technical Construction File, locate the data plate bearing the CE marking, etc.
Steps 1 and 2 describe the procedure to insert a New Company and a New Project.
Step 3 illustrates the procedure to insert a New Machine.
Each company can have multiple projects and each project can contain multiple machines in turn.
Each machine has its own CEM4 Home summary and a tree structure that represents the Technical File.
In this section you will be treated just inserting New Machines.
For more information on other management functions ( move, copy , delete, etc. . ) Refer to the " Advanced" or the user manual of the product
After starting the software, the main screen is CEM4 Home, composed of the elements shown in the screenshot below.
- On the left side, the module archive and standards, with tree structures for navigation within the database.
- To the right of the work area, in which are shown the information home, newer machines, Legislation, Administration, News, external links.
Rev. 1.0 2015
Copyright© Certifico S.r.l.
All Rights Reserved